Cook Time: about 15 Minutes
1. Rinse Swiss chard; shake to remove excess moisture, but do not pat dry.
2. Cut leaves from stalks; discard or reserve stalks for a later use. Very coarsely chop leaves. Set aside.
3. Place pine nuts in 12-inch skillet; cook over medium heat for 2 to 4 minutes or until
lightly browned, stirring constantly. Remove from skillet; set aside.
4. Add oil to same skillet; heat over medium heat until hot. Add garlic; cook and stir
30 seconds. Add chopped chard; cover and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until chard begins
5. Stir in pine nuts, raisins, salt and pepper. With slotted spoon, place chard mixture
in serving bowl.